“Forming community is a lot like forming these scones,” Kate Patterson. Lol, Kate.
Rosemary, Pear, and Asiago Scones
2 Cups- flour
1 tsp. baking powder
2 Tbs. sugar
½ tsp. salt
5 Tbs. chilled, unsalted butter cut into ¼ in. cubes
¾ cup finely chopped fresh pear
½ cup grated Asiago cheese
1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
¾ cup heavy cream
*can exchange these toppings for some of your own, like chocolate chips! Yum!
- Preheat the oven to 425
- Wisk flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt together.
- Use fingertips or food processor to cut in butter until mixture resembles course meal.
- Stir in pear and cheese.
- Mix rosemary into heavy cream.
- Stir in heavy cream until dough begins to form.
- Transfer dough to a countertop.
- Cut into triangles.
- Place wedges on an ungreased baking sheet and bake 12-15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack for 10 mins.